It's getting close to Mother's Day, do you have your cards and gifts yet?! Don't forget to send something to your grandmas and aunties, too! Check out the new mom-centric designs over at my Society6 shop. There's something for super moms, cat moms, and teenage daughter survivors!
I'm feeling extra joyful this week, and I'd say all my links are really reflective of that! It's not quite as warm as I'd like it to be here in the Windy City, but we are at least on the upswing toward warmer days! Get out and enjoy the spring air (but first enjoy these links below)!
- This week's favorite: The Swedish Number. You can call and be connected to a random Swede and talk about anything (like this reporter did!) Dangit Sweden! Why must you be so dang charming?!
- A fabulous technicolor wasp nest.
- Photo series reveals what can be found in a preschooler's pockets.
- I'd love to traipse through this suspended garden.
- A super neat app that let's you see exactly what you're flying over from your airplane!
- Unicorn Bark! Oh. Mah. Gahhd.
- I'm not one for cruises, but I could be persuaded to make an exception for this one with a killer waterslide!
- I wish Kate Spade goodies weren't so out of my budget because I am dying to have this teacup coin purse and stacked teacups necklace! They're just so whimsical and fun!
- Not sure I'm totally on the enamel pin bandwagon just yet, but I am particularly enamored with these: axolotl, dodo, donut cat.
- Awesome art alert!
- Spring just calls for some scented flower temporary tattoos!