The first day of autumn has officially arrived and while I'm certainly hanging onto the remaining warm rays of summer, I will admit I'm pretty excited for the changing of foliage, cozy knit sweaters, boots and tasty warm drinks. To kick off the season, I've compiled a fall to-do list of all sorts of things I want to do or try this season. I'd love to know what you’ll be adding to your own fall to-do lists! Let me know in the comments below or make some suggestions of your own. I love hearing from you!
- Break out the slow cooker.
- Eat apple cider donuts.
- Go to a local fall festival.
- Drink spiked cider.
- Take a hike to see the changing leaves.
- Wear my favorite dark nail polish.
- Go apple picking and make apple crumble.
- Watch all my favorite Halloween movies, like Beetlejuice, ParaNorman, Coraline, etc.
- Pack away my summer clothes and purge my closet in the process--it's Fall cleaning!
- Go pumpkin picking.
- Carve said pumpkins.
- Toast said pumpkin seeds.
- Order a PSL at the 'bucks because DUHHH.
- Try out new chili recipes.
- Bust out the fall decor.
- Taste seasonal/pumpkin beers.
- Get lost in a good book (or three!) with a cup of tea.
- Get crafty.
- Eat Halloween candy.
- Switch to a more warm vanilla-caramel-spice perfume.
- Wear chunky boots.
- Try making pumpkin bread.
- Bundle up for evening walks.
- Break out my favorite fluffy blankets.
- Take a trip somewhere with glorious fall foliage.
Can't wait to hear your ideas!